Pae Ora ki Waitaha aims to develop services that support people and their whānau/family to stay well.
We are wanting people from the Waitaha/Canterbury community to answer two questions:
- what does health and wellbeing mean to you?
- what can the health system do to support you?
Pae ora is a holistic concept and includes three connected elements:
- mauri ora – healthy individuals
- whānau ora – healthy families
- wai ora – healthy environments
We'll listen to what you tell us to help develop future services for our communities.
You can fill in the survey online here or call the Facilitator to arrange a time for a phone call (details on the right).
The survey is anonymous and open until 30 June 2021.
Pae Ora ki Waitaha sits under the Population Health and Access Service Level Alliance (PHASLA), which is part of the Canterbury Clinical Network.