Nominations invited for Oral Health SDG
Canterbury Clinical Network is seeking nominations for the membership of the new West Coast/ Canterbury Oral Health Service Development Group.
The primary function of the group, which will span both Canterbury and West Coast District Health Boards, will be to provide strategic leadership, direction and advice for oral health services within an alliance framework.
- developing and overseeing a strategic oral health plan for Canterbury and the West Coast that sets the direction for improved access to oral health services to enable improved outcomes for target populations;
- facilitating system level co-design which aims to reduce inequalities in oral health;
- optimising prevention/maintenance of good oral health;
- improving early intervention in individuals and populations who are likely to have poor oral health outcomes;
- developing strong linkages and synergies with other relevant groups/sectors.
Meetings will initially be held monthly, with the first meeting scheduled for 2-4pm, Tuesday 27 March 2018.
The membership perspectives that are open for nomination are:
- Consumer perspective
- Community dental
- CDHB Planning Funding
- Hospital dental
- Community dentist - urban
- Community dentist - rural
- Population/ public health perspective
- Pacific perspective
- Maori perspective
- Child and youth health perspective
- Primary care
- ALT member/Sponsor
The draft Terms of Reference are available here, and the CCN Remuneration Policy here.
If you are interested in submitting a nomination, please complete the expression of interest form and send to CCN Programme Manager firstname.lastname@example.org before 12 noon Wednesday 28 February 2018.
Image designed by Freepik
About the Author
Not any article