Find out more with introductory webinar
A webinar is being held to introduce the Te Tumu Waiora model of mental health and addictions support through general practice.
The model has been successfully rolled out in several practices around the country and now the Ministry of Health is funding further implementation. Canterbury is the first region in the South Island to participate.
The presenters are:
- Cindy Sharon - Health Improvement Practitioner
- Dr Maree McCracken - Clinical Director Mental Health, Pinnacle
- Renee Henry - Health Coach
Presentations include :
- Primary mental health in NZ – why change
- Outline of the model and how it will help in your practice
- The new roles – what do they do?
- Question and answer session with the presenters
Email email@example.com to register.
About the Author