Canterbury Health Tobacco Control / Auahi Kore Plan 2020 – 2021
The Canterbury Health Tobacco Control / Auahi Kore Plan 2020 – 2021 has recently been endorsed by the Alliance Leadership Team. This document is the result of wide consultation with partners across the Canterbury Health System including the Population Health and Access Service Level Alliance members and Smokefree Canterbury Partners.
The plan outlines how Canterbury will deliver against the 2019/2020 Tobacco Control Agreement between the Ministry of Health (MoH) and the Canterbury DHB. This Plan lists the actions, measures of success, timescales and accountability that the lead partners will take to ensure that the five key objectives of 2020.2021 Tobacco Control Agreement are delivered.
These key objectives are:
• An integrated and effective Canterbury Health smokefree system
• Equity in smoking prevalence across Canterbury
• Improved access to stop smoking services
• Smokefree Health Promotion
• Efficient and effective stop smoking services for Cantabrians
View the plan
About the Author