Shared Care Plans - who should have one, how to use one, why it matters - registrations open until 4pm Monday 8 November
*Last minute registrations for this webinar now being accepted up to 4pm on Monday 8 November.
A webinar providing in-depth information about the suite of shared care plans available is scheduled for Monday 8 November.
The webinar, presented by Dr Rose Laing, Clinical Lead, and Rebecca Muir, Senior Project Facilitator, aims to cover a variety of need-to-know information about the Acute and Personalised Care Plan, including:
- An outline of the plans and their purpose
- How primary care teams and others currently use plans
- Which patient groups would benefit from a care plan
- Use of plans in a pandemic
- How to access training materials to use plans
Download a flyer for more information here. To book your spot email firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm Monday 8 November.
* image created by freepik
About the Author